Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

WVU GRADUATION!! :)

A couple of weeks ago, Dan and I went to Morgantown, WV where his family lives to watch his cousin, Craig graduate. It was an awesome trip! Of course Dan and I always have a good time riding for hours in the back of a car sharing the back seat and trying to sleep on each other at the same time...it's always the same struggle. I ALWAYS bring a pillow and blanket...Dan NEVER does! So he always tries to bargain with me for a pillow or blanket or something and most of the time one of us is uncomfortable while the other is sound asleep. For example: If he wants to lay on my lap to sleep, I get the pillow and he gets the blanket. But if I lay in his lap then I get the blanket and he gets the pillow. Sooo on this trip, I tried Dramamine for the first time although I kept calling it Dopamine for some reason? I fell asleep, woke up an hour later to stop at a rest area and buddy did I feel drunk? I got out of the car staggering and had to lean on the car while yelling at Dan not to go to far that I wasn't sure I could walk? Haha needless to say, I slept great :) The rest of our stay was great....staying with the in-laws up there and spending time with them was a lot of laughs...for some reason his family likes the fart scene from The Nutty Professor. I laughed at them laughing at the scene...lol who knew it could be so funny.

While also down there to watch Craig graduate, we found out he will be going on a mission to Milan, Italy!! It was awesome! He totally deserves it! So here are a few photos from the trip :)




Craig and Maw Maw

SO MUCH GOOD FOOD!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers