Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

My FIRST Rosette...I DID IT!!!

SOOOOOOO....all while back I saw an idea on a blog on how to use different types of fabrics and ribbons to make these cute flowers and then you can attach them to anything you want...hair bands, hair clips, bobby pins, necklaces, etc. Now that I'm free I had to give it a try with my first owned hot glue gun :) I had an ugly red flower hair clip that I only had because it came with a set of other ones I really liked. I tore the flower off the clip and then used an old white t-shirt to make my flower. I cut off a strip probably around 15-16 inches long, twisted it, and starting rolling it up using hot glue to help line it up so the fabric would stick. Once it dried, I glued it to the metal clip and below is the WALAA product! I was so excited I actually made something so cute! I can't wait to make more...lol I'm so proud of myself.

 Before and After

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers