Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A NEW look and NEW ideas :)

Well I'm working on making my page super and fabulous instead of just okay so bare with me. I'm still figuring things out as I am quite the blogging newby. Blogging is going to be slow for the next week...Dan and I are in the process of packing and moving while at the same time we just have a lot going on. But I wanted to share a few photos and thoughts, then I'm done for the night! I do have some neat posts coming up so watch out for them!! :)

My Princess Lola :)

 Our 1 year old husky, Niko. I sure didn't find him like this after I got out of the shower.....nope.

Part of my refrigerator art from lots of kids that love me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers