Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

{ Pretty Drawer Liners (MY OWN IDEA!!) }

I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I know my blogging and changing of my blog has been on and off lately but right as I was getting back into the swing of things, Dan and I had to move! Moving was easy, the hard part was that our apartment people didn't clean the apartment so in exchange for discounted rent, I offered to clean it myself. PHEWWWW!! Let's just say the job was A LOT bigger than I had expected and needless to say, the people that lived there before us never cared for or cleaned their home. SOOO!! As I am cleaning the kitchen, I had a TO DO list that included buying contact paper because I wanted my drawers to look pretty. Well our budget was low and we had just spent so much money with the new place that I really couldn't buy anything extra AND we had ugly drawers! Well I do LOVE scrapbooking and sitting on the kitchen table 5 feet from me was all of my scrapbook supplies unpacked. Then it HIT me! I could use SCRAPBOOK PAPER!! We got several sheets of the same paper and just cut them to fit the drawers and put TINY pieces of tape down to hold them and WAHLA! I was so proud of  myself for thinking of this on my own :) I have more blog posting to come so keep an eye out!!


<3 Cari <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers