Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Busy as a bee :)



I had to post this photo of my Sophia at 7 months old :) This was right after her bath...lil stinker is too dang cute that I could just gobble up those cheeks!

This is the culprit that almost set me on fire. It exploded with pieces and sparks flying everywhere, burning my arm and putting three holes in my shirt. Just glad Sophia was not harmed :)


Adorable drawing that my niece Addison (6 years old) drew for me :)


UPDATE ON MY FAMILY AND I 
  • One of my key tasks in my life is examining baby poop
  • Sophia is officially 7 months old! She LOVES standing and jumping, hates tummy time and has no desire to try to crawl. I have a feeling she will be walking instead of crawling. She is sitting up well. She has no desire to be on a routine when it comes to sleeping, every day is different. 
  • Sophia's smiles, coos, sleeping, etc...everything she does absolutely melts my heart into mush!
  • Dan and I are doing well....both juggling full time jobs and watching Sophia with no nanny/babysitter. We stay busy, tired, and did I mention tired? But it is all worth it!
  • Last and somewhat the least, my blogging has taken a back seat to my busy life so I'm sorry that I don't update it as much as I should but I do it when I can :)
XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing pictures of gorgeous little Sophia. She is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers