Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter & A Wonderful Life

The picture above is what I found when I walked into my bathroom this morning :) I do believe I have the absolute most sweetest husband in the world! Man am I lucky or what?


Easter 2011 - It was simple and full of food! The Easter Bunny didn't bring anything to me or Dan accept time with our families. We are moving to a bigger 2 bedroom apartment next month and so were trying to save money. BUT we did go to the movies to see WATER FOR ELEPHANTS with my mother-in-law and it was AWESOME!! Ahhhh my heart melted when I saw handsome Robert Pattinson come across the screen and totally swoon Reese Witherspoon :) Oh I loved the movie and so did Dan.....shhhhh! Don't tell him I said that :) On Easter, we gave out candy filled eggs to our children in our class at church and then went to my parents house for dinner. It was nice to spend time with my family and have a HUGE dinner and stuffed myself silly. Then Dan and I had approximately 1 hour to digest that food and get to his parent's house for another dinner AND dessert....phewww I ate dinner and dessert at both places and man....I've been eating left overs for 2 days! Yes! I love yummy Easter left overs! It was nice to have quality time with both families to have concentrated so much on the Resurrection and Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for his Atonement and I'm incredibly grateful and blessed for my husband, my family, and my friends. Love you all!! *Kisses*

2 comments:

I LOVE reading comments :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers