Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome Home! Come in and take a look!

 
The Marino's - First Christmas Tree 2010!!
 I'm a huge Christmas lover and a few days before Christmas I was already bringing out the Christmas decor! I love to put up as much as possible but we don't have much money so I made do with what we had. I think we did great considering it's our first year :) So I just wanted to show off some of our Christmas decor! :)

 Yes I even stuck lights above our bed!

Dan surprised me with our first name engraved item! I <3 it!!!
 Entrance to dining room

I made my own centerpiece with cinnamon scented pine cones and old cheap ornaments I had. Easy peasy but I just wanted to "make" something :) 
 Made another one...those are silver and blue btw. The tea lights were gifts from the hubby again because he knows I just LOVE Christmas!

That's a cookie plate I got from a former Visiting Teacher before she moved. Now we use it as a decoration :)

 And finally.....Welcome Home! :)

3 comments:

I LOVE reading comments :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers