Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

*Our 1st Christmas*

In the end, Dan and mine's 1st Christmas together was awesome (+ some excitement)!! Thursday (23rd) night, I mysteriously chipped my tooth...literally doing nothing! Dan took me to the ER where I was there for hours just to find out there was nothing they could do that night except give me pain meds. I was told to see a dentist the next day and it couldn't wait. There was only 1 place open on Christmas Eve and they were terribly rude, inconsiderate, and made me cry! (Don't ever go to Immediadent!!) I have no dental insurance so I paid a hefty fee for the dentist to barely spend 5 minutes with me and tell me I can shell out a few hundred dollars for a filling that may not stick or I can spend $1000 and start the process of getting a post and crown put in. I said uhh NO and uhh NO to both! So I left in tears. I'm still working out how I'm going to get my tooth fixed, something has to give and I'm trying to find other dentists that are cheaper and that we can do payment plans with. Getting a credit card is out of the question. Needless to say, we're saying lots of prays for the
Lord to help us with this one. Anyways, Christmas was great! Dan and I had ours at Midnight on Christmas Eve, then my dad's on Christmas and his parent's as well, and my mom and brother's the day after Christmas. I am posting only 1 PHOTO of my tooth because I've learned that even tho I look like a HICK and have a lisp sometimes, I can make fun of myself. SOOOO crack your jokes and make fun of me, here is some photos :)


Yea yea laugh it up...this is the last time you'll ever see me like this...
Niko LOVED opening presents!
hahaha Dan caught a great picture! Too funny!
Jeez, this bone is already almost gone!
Christmas at my Dad's
Not used to keeping my mouth closed!

My mom and neice, Alexis
Me, Dan, and our nephew Layne aka My Michelin Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers