Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Missing Oahu Hawaii!!

I decided to catch up on lost time, I'm going to post a few old pictures here and there and then tell the story behind them. For those of you who don't know, I used to model a lot though I took a break for a while but now I'm getting back into it (just more conservative). Well I had the opportunity to get a free all expenses paid trip to Hawaii to model. We went in 2008 and I have missed it everyday! Hawaii is a wonderful amazing place! Gorgeous, nice people, and just so relaxing! I miss it all the time and will go back someday!! So here is my reminiscing for ya!


This is Waikiki Beach...come out of our hotel and walk straight into this :)

Beautiful trees/flowers everywhere!

Another view of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head Volcano


Lanei Beach

Manoa Falls! I literally had over 25 bites on the back of my legs alone! Tip for next tim: Bring bug spray if your going hiking!

Manoa Falls is where the show Lost has been filmed along with parts of the Jurassic Park series :) It was muddy, hot, sweaty, and GORGEOUS!

Missing Hawaii :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers