Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sophia's Nursery & Thank You!

 Sophia's crib
 Bags packed!
Car seat ready to go!

Here is Sophia's nursery so far! We have worked hard on cleaning and organizing this room and the closet to make space for all of Sophia's things. We still are not done, we have curtains and some decorations to put up plus I plan on getting a glider rocker for the room as well. But I'm very happy with this cute little monster's room :) 

I would also like to say THANK YOU to everyone. To everyone family or friend that has helped Dan and I with anything that has to do with Sophia, all of the gifts, help, kindness, and love that has been shown to us go never goes unnoticed. I have never felt more loved and supported as I do now and I pray that all of my friends and family who have been there for me are showered with blessings because you all deserve it. Heavenly Father has truly blessed me with a chance to raise my own beautiful family, a loving husband, a few close family members, and a church with MANY people who all make me feel loved every day :) Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the crib bedding and the set up. Too cute! Cannot believe it is just days away

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers