Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

GirL's RoCk!

 Did I ever mention that I LOVE LOVE LOVE absolutely LOVE shopping for a little girl?! Dan and I have only bought a few things as I've been told over and over "wait for your baby showers!" but there are just some times and some things that you can't pass up on! I found some adorable outfits (the color is actually purple not blue). The pink skirt below is one that I saw in a store 2 months and they sold out in the size I needed! I was heart broken! I swore if I ever saw it again I would get it....who would have thought 2 months later I would receive not only a coupon in the mail but an ad for the same skirt at another store?!? I was stoked and immediately went out and got the last pink skirt in her size! Ahhh victory! LOL

Isn't this just so darn adorable?!? So I won't do this with EVERY thing I get for Sophia....maybe just a few tho ;) Graduation is in 2 days...Sophia is due in 6 weeks...I couldn't be happier. I am doing well with my happy little family and now that I am done with school I have time to read some books, catch up on cleaning the house, and doing what I can to prepare for little Sophia Rae :)

1 comment:

  1. Those outfits are too too cute. I know everyone tells me to wait too, but I have to go shopping after I find out if its a boy or girl. Congrats on everything.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading comments :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers