Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Edible Paint!


So a few weeks ago I decided to make some "edible paint" for Sophia to have some fun with. It's a very complicated recipe so stay with me....

Ingredients
Plain white yogurt
Food coloring


PS. Next time, it would be a lot easier to get disposable aluminum muffin holders so that it would the clean up easier.



Let the body art begin!
 

Shew! Wow! What a difficult recipe! I did however figure out, some food coloring only took 1-2 drops to get the true color and some took 5-6, just had to play with it. Sophia LOVED this so much that she painted herself. I did have to keep her from eating her paintbrush that she thought was edible :)

Have a happy day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading comments :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers